We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer-Technician Specialist to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Cummins Electronics and Fuel Systems in Columbus, IN
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• This position develops customer features and key infrastructure components for applications running on Windows, Android, iOS, and other platforms. An example mobile application is the Guidanz Mobile App available on Google Play and the Apple Store (https://cumminsengines.com/guidanz). An example Windows application is Cummins INSITE (https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/insite).
• Develops designs, implements and tests C++, C#, Android and iOS components
• Applies the established practices and processes on the team and supports improvement activities
• Looks for opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of development process through lessons learned activities
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines. Plus a minimum of 5 years of hands on industry experience
• C# development including usage of WPF for user interface development
• Knowledge of cross-platform portability with experience in C++
• Proficiency in data structures and design patterns
• Six (6+) years applicable industry experience
• Database systems and concepts - Oracle/MySQL/similar
• Network and Automotive protocols - HTTP/SFTP/CAN/SAE J1939/REST
• Knowledge of communication protocol stacks, OTX, ODX, Automotive domain basic
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
June 17, 2021