We are looking for a talented Operations Leader – Master Data Management to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Business Segment in Columbus, IN / your remote home office anywhere within the US or Canada.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Lead operations for all systems and software in the Master data management (MDM), Data Quality (DQ) and DG (Data governance) domains.
* Perform the role of release manager for all areas of Master data management. Schedule, plan and control the software delivery process for all domains of MDM.
* Define and govern the DevOps processes for all of Master data management.
* Provide application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identifies, troubleshoots and resolves system technical issues.
* Deliver solution adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components.
* Work closely with IT technical service providers to ensure outsourced work packages are delivered to specifications, meeting key parameters of quality, schedule, cost, security, performance, and scalability.
* Conduct or participate in formal design reviews and code reviews (where applicable) to ensure the detailed design specifications have been understood and coding standards have been adhered to by the development team(s).
* Manage and plan releases for Master Data Management; assist in the test strategy and execution of master test plan.
* Coaches less experienced team members on technical matters.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
Significant relevant experience required. 5-7 years of experience.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in development and support of data solutions like MDM, data quality, Business intelligence or ERP Systems.
* Knowledgeable in the work estimation, planning, and coordination across BUs and Functions.
* Take interest in working with many stakeholders
* Passionate about solving development and operational issues and customer centricity.
* Passionate about guiding and coaching junior team members
* Willing to create new processes for better governance and not shy to make necessary changes to operational model for improved efficiencies.
September 23, 2021