We are looking for a talented Oracle HCM Cloud Senior IT Technical Analyst to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Office in Columbus, Indiana.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Creating and managing the technical specifications and solution development from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure or complete solution.
• Assists in technical analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution.
• Delivers solution design, adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components.
• Assists in creating high level and detail design of infrastructure OR applications, interfaces, conversions, extensions, reports, and workflows while meeting architecture, security, performance, scalability, and maintainability requirements.
• Assists technical and infrastructure groups in understanding the solution design and specifications.
• Works closely with IT technical service providers to ensure outsourced work packages are delivered to specifications, meeting key parameters of quality, schedule, cost, security, performance, and scalability.
• Break fix and enhancements
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelors in IT or Business.
• 7 years of IT experience of Oracle HCM cloud technical knowledge (REST API, HDL, HCM Extract, PL/SQL, BI Publisher/OTBI, Interface, Reports/Dashboards)
• Software Development Lifecycle experience. Project management experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
September 13, 2021