We are looking for a talented Planning and Logistic Project Manager to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning for our Cummins Filtration Business Unit in Nashville, TN/your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Leading the Planning & Logistics lane for multiple new product development and complex design change projects with the following key responsibilities:
• Lead inventory management and warehousing initiatives to support project launch while balancing cost and service levels
• Analyze options to promote the best path to market from supplier to customer
• Work with cross functional
• Coordinate logistics for program builds
• Schedule management for the planning & logistics lane to promote material readiness at launch.
• Mitigate supply chain related risks for the most optimal outcome for the customer and business
• Coordinate packaging development
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or relevant discipline.
• 2-4 years project management experience, including team leadership experience
• Supply chain experience preferred
• Experience working with cross functional teams with ability to influence decisions
September 13, 2021