We are looking for a talented PLM Application Specialist - Senior to join our team specializing in Information Technology for our Corporate Business Unit in Columbus, IN or Shoreview, MN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Responsible for analyzing business requirements and development of system solutions focused on the engineering, manufacturing and product development business processes.
* Facilitating working sessions with a diverse group of individuals for different project/enhancement needs e.g. to gather requirements or to demonstrate software function.
* Sound knowledge of NPI, Change Management, Release Processes and EBOM or MBOM in PLM environment.
* Evaluate and rapid prototype solutions that meet business requirements in the Windchill PLM system.
* Author, update and own the functional design specifications and maintain traceability of Deliverables
* Coordinates technical team including developers, system administrators, contractors and other analysts in the delivery of solutions.
* Conduct Stakeholder Reporting service calls and regulate monthly resource consumption for PLM Support.
* Update Functional Documents and maintain traceability of Deliverables
* Validate Developed Solution against requirements to ensure categorization of Defects in Solution development.
* Communication with business team and respective stakeholders on testing events and ensuring business resource availability
* Articulate scope and manage monthly build bucket
* Manage Deliverables by working with vendor resources within budget, maintaining quality
* Liaison between upstream/downstream stakeholders and PLM team for implementing / resolving any enhancements / delivery issues
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* 3 to 5 years of experience in PLM solutions, process and technology, preferably Windchill
* Experience with product configuration and advanced BOM management is a plus
* Experience configuring, managing or deploying a Windchill cloud is desirable.
* Experience working in agile development methodology is a plus
* Production Support Stakeholder Management and Delivery Management is advantageous
* Business Administration and Configuration knowledge of several areas of Windchill functionality is required, such as Security Labels and Agreements, CAD Data Management, Change process, Type and Attribute Management, Classification.
* Knowledge of Project Management, Stakeholder and Scope Negotiation Management, Procurement Management, IBM Rational Suite and SDLC practices and any Software development tool like Java / Python is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
February 8, 2021