We are looking for a talented Salesforce IT Director to join our team. The role can be based in Indianapolis or remote.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for setting the global Salesforce implementation strategy.
• Lead, manage, and facilitate the execution of scaled Agile delivery of Salesforce technology across the organization.
• Manages a team of senior level IT Employees.
• Participate as a key member of a senior level IT Management Team.
• Responsible for team financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting.
• Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
• Responsible for team building and development including organization structure, recruiting, global team management.
• Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
• Communicate status to senior management – IT and business.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum ten years of experience in a similar role with minimum five years in a leadership role.
• Experience in Salesforce, Information management technologies. SAP a plus.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
• Prior experience in delivering valuable business change through Salesforce technology implementation.
• Experience in a multinational global environment preferred.
• Prior experience with organizational technology design and delivery.
• Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
• Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
• Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
June 10, 2021