We are looking for a talented eCommerce Technical Lead to join our team specializing in IT for our Distribution Business in from your remote home office within the US.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for developing software programs per technical specifications following programming standards and procedures, performing testing, executing program modifications, and responding to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
• Own design and mapping of requirements to Cloud Craze Platform using Solution Design, End to End Architecture
• Manage Technical Impact Analysis and responsible for solution implementation and support
• Perform configuration and change management procedures
• Setup and Configure Salesforce Features, functionality, Build Lightning Community, Web Components to integrate community with Internal Cummins applications
• Build Custom UI Web Components on CC & Custom functionality on Salesforce
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• Extensive Hands-on Programming experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce, Cloudcraze, APIs, Lightning web components, Apex & Java/J2EE needed for this position
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
October 22, 2021