Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Technical Specialist to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Segment in Columbus, IN or your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions, work with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the applications.
• Lead the analysis and evaluation of application functionality; provide recommendations to increase utilization of standard application functionality to improve business processes and capabilities.
• Remain current on emerging application and solution trends and functionality; provide functional expertise for assigned applications and systems.
• Lead analysis of potential application solutions, identifying and recommending solutions to address functionality gaps in the application.
• Partner with process owners, business analysts, systems analysts and architects to gather, document and review functional, architecture and technical requirements and define application functional designs.
• Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact on content, processes, procedures and functionality associated with assigned applications for projects and application support (as needed).
• Educate, coach, and train new and existing team members to improve quality and efficiency in daily process of support requests.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelors’ Degree is required for this role. Degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field are preferred.
• 8+ years of Salesforce or CRM implementation experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Salesforce Lead or Architect role; Leading the application Architecture and Design of Salesforce solution using tools such as Service Cloud, Field Service, Appointment Scheduling, Knowledge, Case management.
• Prior experience leading and providing solutions on Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning and Lightning Community Builder is a must.
• Prior experience creating Lightning Aura Components, LWC Component, Flows is a must.
• Prior experience working on Customer and Partner Communities is a must.
• Salesforce Platform Developer, Service Cloud Consultant & Field Service Lightning certifications are preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
May 20, 2021