We are looking for a talented Senior-Production Test Engineer to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Engine Business Unit in Columbus, IN
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Designs and implements test processes. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies of components or products in a manufacturing environment.
* Develops, maintains, and upgrades test equipment’s and architectures for application products.
* Analyzes test results to provide recommendation and guidance in root cause of test failure events.
* Understands end product specific functional test during assembly. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
* Requires cross functional knowledge of product engineering, quality, manufacturing engineering, safety and facilities.
* Ensures all test procedures comply with safety standards as well as manufacturing standards.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* College, university, or equivalent degree in Engineering plus a minimum of two years of experience.
* Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
* Project management experience running capital projects
* Engine testing experience and proven knowledge of how an internal combustion engine works
* Assembly plant experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage, and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
January 6, 2022