We are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager – Simulation Process Data Management to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Corporate Office in Columbus, Indiana / your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Drive high value usage and adoption of Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM), and work with teams to support simulation workflows globally.
• Lead teams applying SPDM methods.
• Identify areas of highest value, align training for user-base, and ensure adoption.
• Work with users to automate simulation workflows (ex. to execute optimization or robustness studies), and measure value delivered to Cummins from model re-use and automation
• Lead and project-management of cross functional projects, raising conflict and driving resolution,
• Work with teams to implement new processes or approaches.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 7+ years industry experience in simulation, model based development, software development, or related fields desired.
• Six sigma project leadership experience/certification preferred.
• Project management experience/certification preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
September 16, 2021