We are looking for a talented Sr Software Developer to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Components Business Segment in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
• Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
• Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
• Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with Engineering degree in Computer Science or Equivalent (Computer Engineering/Electrical)
• Strong in System Design & Programming .Net applications using C#
• Proficient in Data Structures & Algorithms
• Experience in developing windows and web application using WPF, WCF, Telerik, IIS, SQL Server, REST based Web Services or any equivalent
• Developing Scripts for Automated Unit & Integration testing
• Experience on Application development & migration to Cloud premises
• Experience in applying Cyber Security practices in application development
• Database modelling & design, optimization
• Perform Quality code reviews, guide junior developers and improve development processes.
• Interaction with stakeholders, customers in understanding requirements
Value Added Skills:
• Experience working/developing application using AUTOSAR standards specifically for Calibration flow will be an advantage
• Knowledge on automotive controls/calibration will be an advantage
• Knowledge on DevOps toolset, Containerization & Serverless architecture is an advantage
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
August 16, 2021