We are looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Cummins Electronics and Fuel Systems Business Unit in Columbus, Indiana/your remote home office. This role is 100% remote with weekly travel to our Columbus office post-pandemic.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Perform all phases of SDLC including but not limited to analysis, design, implementation, testing
• Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable software code following industry standard coding practices and code reviews
• Deliver work as per Agile Scrum (SPRINTs), communicate and resolve roadblocks in a timely manner as per the plan
• Collaborate with stakeholders/end users to clarify issues, resolve questions, or help them to use application effectively
• Being highly motivated to work on challenging software development programming and able to work independently.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Graduate degree with Computer Science major and 4+ years of strong software development experience with C# .NET and MS SQL
• Proven experience and proficiency in WPF, WCF, Telerik, IIS, SQL Server, REST API, Visual Studio 2017 and above, automated test framework
• Strong skills in developing applications utilizing Object Oriented programming, design and architecture principles, data structures and algorithms, database design and optimization.
• Experience in developing applications in Cloud environment or migration/porting to Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge on automotive controls calibration utilizing AUTOSAR standard
September 22, 2021