CITY: North Charleston
Cummins is seeking a talented Sr. Business Systems Analyst to lead, work with functional leaders and IT development team to deliver system solutions for new remanufacturing business set up at our Charleston Turbo Manufacturing Plant. This is an onsite position; however the individual can work remote within driving distance of the plant.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Partners with business functions to define, determine, analyze, document and communicate the objectives, business requirements and priorities for information systems and solutions; works with application and technical experts on the solution design, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the information systems.
• Develops positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes
• Leads the effort, working with the business, to define and document what constitutes business success for medium to large size initiatives within a single organization.
• Elicits, analyzes, and documents non-functional business requirements
• Leads or conducts requirements management activities, as necessary, ensuring that the impact of changes are well understood and approved by the appropriate stakeholders within the organization.
• Leads or conducts solution assessment and validation to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs within the organization
• Reviews test plans and testing methodology to mitigate risks and participates in testing the solution to ensure the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements within the organization
• Conducts problem analysis as needed. Escalates complex issues for additional analysis and resolution as appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 5-7 years’ experience in leading the design, development, testing and deployment of medium to complex system solutions in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain domain
• Familiarity / Understanding of Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes.
• Good understanding of associated functionalities in Oracle ERP and Manufacturing Systems.
• Business acumen, and ability to interface with key stakeholders and cross functional groups
• Technical Skills in; BI Tools (Data Extraction, Analysis, Reporting) will be an added advantage.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 3, 2021