Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make you community a better place and work with most innovative thinkers to solve world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join our team specializing in Corporate IT Business Segment in Columbus, IN.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports. Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
• Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
• Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
• Business partners with organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
• Prepares and consolidates financial data statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
• Coaches or leads less-experienced Financial Analysts.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
University, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
Intermediate level of relevant professional work experience (4 plus years) in the field of study required.
• Attack new opportunities and challenges with high energy, urgency and enthusiasm
• Develop improvements through simplifying complex processes
• Periodically propose ad-hoc analyses that are relevant to the specific IT team or work being completed
• Analyze actual results for trends and gaps and provide ongoing input & feedback.
• Financial support to specific IT groups that include Actuals, AOP, Simulation, and Forecast.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cumminsPosted On
April 1, 2021