We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Cloud Developer (Remote) to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Segment. This position is open to remote work within the United States.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Participating as a senior developer in global teams that build critical and exciting serverless web applications on cloud platforms such as AWS.
• Building cool application features and micro apps around authentication, authorization, CRUD, workflows, reporting, and a mobile responsive UI.
• Providing thought leadership and influencing web development practices and technology evolution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant related field.
• 4+ years of web development experience.
• Hands-on experience with software development on AWS. Certifications are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
August 22, 2021