• Manages, develops, and implements programs composed of multiple cross functional projects. Partners with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
• Leads multiple cross-functional projects that may comprise a program from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
• In very large programs this role could include the responsibility to work with business and functional leaders to define tangible and measurable business outcomes and to lead the program achieving those business outcomes.
• Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
• Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
• Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
• Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; identifies alternatives or solutions; applies motivational techniques to broad-based organization change issues.
• Leverages experience of cross-functional resources and resources external to the project team; documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
• Ensures that project documentation is complete; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
• Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members; coaches other • Project Managers in managing teams.
Schedule Management - Manages the project schedule using the recommended project management tools and processes to drive completion within the agreed timeline.
Scope Management - Manages a list of project deliverables (scope) using the recommended project management tools and processes to ensure that the project includes all the work required and only the work required to complete the project successfully.
Project Resource Management - Develops resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
Project Issue and Risk Management - Manages the process to identify, assess and prioritize issues and risks using recommended tools and processes to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of negative events or to maximize the realization of positive events.
Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Significant level of relevant work experience, including team leadership experience, required.
• Salesforce knowledge desired
• Applies deep skills and knowledge of IT applications, infrastructure and project management.
• Applies a big picture strategic and business focused mindset and creativity.
• Plan and manage business benefits, change, risks, risk mitigations, solution delivery for large ($500k+) projects or multi-year programs.
• Skills, experience and technical knowledge in a broad range of roles in career including consultant in a consulting firm, functional or technical analyst, data analysis, including 6+ years full-time project management. Can translate IT language into business and vice versa.
• Relationship building, customer focused, collaboration and influencing skills
• Communications ability – expect a global team, ability to tailor written and verbal communications and status updates to a business or IT audience and to different levels in the organization. Frequent virtual meetings.
• Proven record of delivering full solutions, driving accountability balanced with a servant leadership approach
• Can teach others about prescribed methodologies and standards in project management
• SDLC - understands full life cycle including data, security, quality, testing, ongoing support, total cost of ownership. Can articulate risks and negotiate trade off decision making.
• Assesses and seeks out complexities and nuances in the business and changing IT environment. Scans environment for impact on project/program goals including end user adoption/change management
• Organizationally savvy to manage across project tracks and other projects in IT portfolio for inter-dependencies and risks.
• PMP level skills and knowledge required
• Agile knowledge and SCRUM Master experience desired
May 20, 2021