We are looking for a talented Systems Integration Engineer to join our team specializing in Electrical Engineering for Fuel Cell Hydrogen Technologies in Mississauga, ON.
In this position you will be the electrical expert for fuel cell system design, test and transfer of the product over to manufacturing.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* “Hands-on” design and development of electromechanical fuel cell prototypes and products.
* Design and develop wiring and PCB schematics, P&ID diagrams, bills of material, technical specifications, etc.
* Commissioning of complex electrical fuel cell systems.
* Find innovative solutions for issues that arise during prototyping phase.
* Lead electrical systems validation testing, such as EMC and EMI testing, insulation resistance and dielectric withstand tests of fuel cell engines / systems.
* Create test plans, test reports and present to peers.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* University degree in Electrical Engineering.
* 10+ years of experience working in the automotive industry is an asset.
* Experience with electro-mechanical components, such as valves, pumps, sensors, and system level validation testing.
* Strong background in electrical systems (DC motors, motor controllers, DC/DC converters, hybrid systems, battery management, electrical wiring, low-high voltage systems).
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
June 8, 2021