We are looking for a talented Technical Project Leader Product Specialist to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Central Components Business Unit in Columbus, Indiana/your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Support global team members as they achieve key deliverables using global processes and tools
• Identify processes or tools needing efficiency improvements and/or areas of best practice
• Use appropriate methods to collect and translate stakeholder needs into requirements to which processes or tools are developed
• Lead process development projects to improve efficiencies in the way data is utilized to achieve key deliverables
• Act as Project Manager for the development of IT solutions in platforms such as SharePoint, PowerBi, AWS, Windchill, Etc
• Create and deliver training on processes and/or tools to the global team members
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
• 3+ years Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
• Experience developing IT solutions in platforms such as SharePoint, PowerBI, AWS, Windchill, ETC preferred.
• Effective Communication - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
• Experience in Service Engineering
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 13, 2021