Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and takes pride in accomplishing tasks to help reduce the administrative burden for senior management? Are you organized and detailed in your approach? Do you enjoy working with technology and interfacing with clients as well as internal staff?
We are looking for a person who is motivated, energetic, and who considers no task too small to perform. Are you the one to help us maintain excellence as we continue our exciting growth pattern? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Developing (through training provided) proficiency in FileMaker product line
• Working closely with CEO and other Admin staff to move tasks forward.
• Sending reminder emails for meetings scheduled
• Screening inbound calls
• Ordering lunch daily and picking up lunch 3 times a week
• Picking up birthday cakes and/or workiversary items
• Sending items as part of our customer recognition program
• Event planning for staff functions
• Scheduling internal meetings with staff
• Scheduling trainings both external and internal
• Invoicing customers and taking payments over the phone as needed
• Sending forms to customers as requested such as billing ACH, W-9, Certification of Insurance, bid forms.
• Assisting with onboarding employees
• Purchasing office supplies
• Processing primary supplier related invoices and payments.
• Preparing/sending proposals
• Processing projects when signed
• Creating and updating website pages related to staff and training schedules
• Working with software tools daily
• Regularly communicating in writing tasks accomplished
• High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent
• Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
February 25, 2019