Objective-C, CSS, html 5, iOS Dev, iOS Swift
DeliverEnd is a company focused on alleviating the problem of buying and selling on marketplaces. It is full of scams and mistrust and we aim to get rid of that problem by creating experiences that allow people to safely and securely buy and sell on marketplace platforms.
We are Indianapolis based and are looking for a passionate and hardworking iOS Engineer to hire full time.
We all know people or have been a part of a marketplace transaction gone bad, so safety and convenience are the first things that come to mind when we aim towards fulfilling our goal of safely delivering items from one to another.
As an iOS Engineer you will be a part of a small but passionate team who believes in this common goal, and you will be an integral part of our Engineering team.
• Be a part of an Engineering team which prides itself on the development of user-first mobile applications
• Hands-on contribution to the development of mobile applications. Serve as a role model for code quality, process and its improvements
• Hands-on coding, system analysis, design, and the delivery of the digital system
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner within project constraints
• Cultivate a collaborative working environment and a culture of ownership with a growing team
• Aspiring Leader — you are both a team leader and a team player
• Resourceful — you are a go-getter that leads by example, drives self-research and is an endless problem solver
• Clear — you provide clear and actionable direction to your team and clients
• Collaborative — a dynamic team player, you are proactive about soliciting and giving feedback
• Passionate — you love quality engineering, design and technology and the role it has in shaping the future
• Provide good technical guidance to project team members so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced
• 4 years minimum overall experience in software programming with 2.5 years minimum specializing in iOS application development
• At least 1 published application on the Apple Store available for immediate download and review by our team
• Extensive experience developing in Objective-C and/or Swift
• Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git
• Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus)
• Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming
• Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, as well as optimizing code for application performance
• Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams -- Design, Project/Product Management, Strategy, Data Science, Marketing and manage continuously changing business needs
February 4, 2020