Delivra is looking for a passionate engineer who is excited by the opportunity to own the quality initiatives for Delivra. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and constantly evaluating our automation stack, helping build confidence in delivering high quality code at high velocity.
Your responsibilities include creating end to end test plans, preparing and executing test cases, documenting defects, developing automated test scripts, and generally being a champion for quality.
You will work with a world-class Quality Team to continuously improve the attitude, awareness and actions towards quality in the company and share your learnings and techniques with our global Quality Team.
You’re a self-starter who is passionate about continuous improvement. You are curious, persistent, and ready to learn. You are self-managed and closure oriented; analytical and detail oriented; collaborative and independent.
You have a context-driven testing mindset. You’re a critical thinker who understands risk, and you are adaptable to a changing environment.
You have demonstrated experience with various types of testing (functional, regression, exploratory, and performance), and are comfortable performing both manual and automated testing. You understand the benefits of automation, and strive to script as much as possible.
You’re involved in the testing community, and participate in local meetups and/or events.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• Experience testing SaaS products
• Experience testing API methods (REST, SOAP)
• Experience with a Selenium-based automation suite
• Effective communication skills, via interactive mediums and documentation
• 5+ years experience in software testing
• 2+ years automation experience
• Familiarity with email marketing and/or marketing automation
November 14, 2018