Delivra is looking for an engineering leader who is excited by the opportunity to define, lead and execute the technical strategy for Delivra. As a Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead, you will care deeply about the quality of our product, our code base, the environment your team works in, and about shaping an exciting and innovative engineering culture that allows great people to thrive.
What you’ll do
• You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development
• You will provide deep technical guidance in a number of aspects of engineering using a variety of existing and new technologies
• You will work with close counterparts in other disciplines as part of a cross-functional team, and nurture this culture in your team
• You will both foster innovation and drive delivery
• You will write and ship code!
You’re a passionate engineering leader who is excited by the opportunity to define, lead and execute the technical strategy for a fast-growing software company.
You have a deep knowledge of software design patterns and best practices for software development and delivery, and are an expert with the nuts and bolts of software engineering in a SaaS environment (from the web application to the supporting services and datastores).
You have experience fostering a strong engineering culture in an agile and devops environment, and draw on your technical and leadership experience to develop great people and great products.
You love developing code, and want to continue getting your hands dirty yourself.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• Experience with storage engines (SQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RDS offerings) and know when each type is useful
• Effective communication skills, via interactive mediums and documentation
• 5+ years experience as a software engineer
• 2+ years experience leading a team
• Experience in event streaming architecture and stream processing (Kafka, Spark)
• All your infrastructure is code, you're experienced with configuration and orchestration tools for AWS and bare-metal provisioning (Terraform, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
November 14, 2018