Do you have a passion for collaborating to build predictive analytics algorithms that help drive decisions? Delta Faucet Company is looking for an analytics professional to join our team as part of the Analytics Center of Excellence (COE).
Reporting to lead of the analytics COE we will work together as a team to partner with the business channels to identify, develop, and deliver predictive analytics solutions in a fast-paced business environment. As a member of our team you will focus on the creation of varied forecasting models, building new predictive algorithms, and crafting the company's vision and use of machine learning.
We hope you'll join us and help Delta Faucet Company further harness the power of analytics!
We are seeking a data scientist or statistician to partner across our business to:
• Build, review, and deploy a forecasting models in a variety of subject areas.
• Design and execute business experiments in a sophisticated consumer market.
• Brainstorm and implement new predictive models that drive difference making new insights to the company.
• Utilize programming skills to explore and understand large amounts of consumer and product data.
• Identify potential areas of opportunity for strategic data capture and communicate the potential improvements to the business.
• Encourage data driven decision making and high-level statistical analysis across the business.
Education & Experience:
• 3+ years of shown delivery of predictive analytics models to business users in a sales, marketing, or manufacturing environment.
• 3+ years of collaborative design of business experiments with a focus on explainable hypothesis tests.
• 3+ years of code development preferably in Python or R.
• Experience with economic or market forecasting preferred.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or other related degree.
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard, and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.Posted On
February 23, 2021