Are you a hands-on engineer who can be a change agent within an enterprise? This is your opportunity to join the market-leading Delta Faucet Company team as we reinvent the way consumers interact with water! As the IoT DevOps Engineer, you will build, empower, and own our new development operations capability.
Within Delta Faucet Company, we are assembling a small tech start-up team of wildly diverse problem solvers with a dedication to building better consumer experiences around home water! The Smart Plumbing market is ripe for innovation – and we need you as a founding member with high-energy and roll-up-your-sleeves-curiosity to create never-before envisioned Smart Plumbing solutions.
- Lead Forward. Own and build Delta's IoT DevOps processes, environment, and culture
- Script. Dive in, write, architect, and optimize code to deliver outcomes.
- Be Flexible, think creatively. Partner with external vendors to bring in expertise and execute quickly.
- Automate. Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Partner across the business. Work with IS department to ensure sustained operations.
- Bring start-up level energy. Roll-up sleeves, jump-in and participate in a small, cross-functional team
- Think with an architecture mentality. Ensure vendor and IS development partnerships align to overall technology roadmap needs.
- Be security-minded. Maintain perspective of security standards when developing and implementing software systems
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- 2-3 years minimum experience deploying and maintaining enterprise production software via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and software development teams
- Proven track record of developing cloud web or mobile applications with unit and system level test coverage
- Understanding of Cloud native technologies, Containerization (Preferable Docker), Container Orchestration (Preferable Kubernetes)
- Hands-on knowledge with scripting, preferably shell (Bash) and Python
Benefits for You:
With the introduction of the single-handle faucet in 1954, Delta Faucet Company is proud to be America's faucet innovation leader.
Teams: We have a passion for winning together, collaborating and developing solutions across business functions.
Wellness: We offer a formal wellness program and lots of ways to balance work and other parts of life.
Community: We like giving back. Participate in a formal employee matching gift program or carve out hours to volunteer.
Career: Your career is about growth and opportunities; we put energy into helping develop your skills and grow as professionals and people.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & SpanishPosted On
May 3, 2021