If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We’re actively seeking a Cloud Native Web Architect/Global Team Lead to join our talented team of consultants.
What’s in it for you?
As a Cloud Native Web Architect, you’ll be designing and creating web-based solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to solve our clients’ challenges. You’ll tap into your extensive experience with web-based tools and cloud PaaS to take a central role in the planning and construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly augment your existing experiences with additional experience across industries and disciplines. You won’t be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be an invaluable asset to your team by taking responsibility for the overall application, guiding team members along the development path, and developing across all layers of client solutions.
As a Global Team Lead you will work with a team of developers located in our Noida, India office, guiding their development, ensuring quality delivery, and serving as the key team member enabling the distributed team’s success.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
• Coaching and mentoring fellow, remote team members
• Leading application development efforts
• Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
• Designing application architecture
• Taking ownership of an application
• Planning and executing technical application details
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• 8+ years of experience as a software engineer and/or architect including experience leading development teams
• Considerable experience leading global development teams
• Experience working with teams distributed across significant time zone differences
• Deep Agile experience with distributed teams
• Deep experience applying design patterns in Angular 5+/TypeScript, Vue, React, or similar
• Extremely proficient in object-oriented development and design patterns
• Experience creating solutions using PaaS with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Pivotal, GCP, or similar
• Established success designing and implementing serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, or Azure Functions
• Proficient in the review of source code
• Proven ability to design and develop microservices and their supporting structures
• Demonstratable proficiency for applying modern software design patterns
• Solid understanding of testing tools such as Karma, Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, and Mocha
• Strong experience in Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update, etc.
• A working understanding of statically typed, object-oriented languages such as Java or C#
• Established experience in Node.js
• Experience using build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, or similar
• Proficient in the art of Git source control or similar
• Established understanding of Test-Driven development, unit testing, and clean code
• Worked with tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, or similar.
• Superb written and oral communication skills
• Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
• Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
July 11, 2019