If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We’re actively seeking a Vue Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
What’s in it for you?
As a Vue Web Developer, you’ll be creating web-based solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to modernize our client’s JavaServer Pages (JSP) based application. You’ll tap into your experience with web-based tools and cloud services to aid in the construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly gain experience across industries and disciplines. You won’t be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be a valuable asset to your team by developing across all layers of client solutions.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
• Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
• Understanding JavaServer Pages (JSPs)
• Performing unit, integration, and system testing
• Creating elegant user interface solutions
• Knowledge of web development technologies and tools (HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, Responsive Web Design, JS frameworks, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of Core Java (SE) and JEE
• Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented development
• Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
• Knowledge of Git source control or similar
• Knowledge of serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, or Azure Functions
• Understanding of testing tools such as Mocha Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, or Karma
• Superb written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
• Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Consulting experience or experience working directly with end users of your software
• Background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
• Industry standard certifications
• Experience working with Java
January 14, 2020