This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Are you tired of being placed offsite on boring projects? If so, please read more about our dynamic development team below!
We’re only as good as the people who work for us! Come join our team of focused, positive and fun professionals to work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package. This is a quick moving, fast paced Agile environment with set deliverables and deadlines and will take an individual who is ready to hit the ground running. Daily Scrum meetings and close interaction with team members, our clients and management are keys to the success of our projects. If you like a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team environment, this is the place for you. This position is based out of our home office in Indianapolis, IN. Local candidates only.
Description of Duties:
• Define, develop, analyze and maintain new software applications.
• Proficient in client-side and server-side debugging methodologies.
• Capable in interpreting ERD, UML, and related diagrams and producing related documentation.
• Proficient in Microsoft technologies and object oriented programming including ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
• Coding, testing, and analyzing software applications throughout the production life cycle
• Develop custom applications as defined by project teams, vendors and/or other organizational roles.
• Design, deploy and debug ASP.Net websites using Visual Studio
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming Architecture
• Basic Understanding or willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.