The Channel Partnerships Director is a full-time role that focuses on partnerships and expanding the reach into the salesforce ecosystem.
The incumbent is expected to cultivate new strategic partnerships while maintaining current partnerships. The role requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce portfolio, and how Salesforce sells across all customer segments, industries, and geographies. It will also work closely with leadership and product teams to set strategy, manage deals with vendors, and meet our goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Lead and drive shared opportunities with longstanding, top strategic partners across all customer segments, industries, and geographies
· Effectively manage opportunities with Salesforce sales teams and be the go-to expert for solutions
· Experience demonstrating competence in the roles and responsibilities described above.
· Experience working in a client-facing, consulting environment.
· 3+ years of solution sales experience and/or OEM, Sales for SaaS platforms/solutions
· Ability to articulate a clear, concise customer value to internal staff, external partners, and customer stakeholders
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to create engaging campaigns that drive awareness and net new opportunities
· Exposure and experience with analytics and a variety of marketing tools
· Sales methodology training and exposure to Salesforce portfolio
Job Type: Full timePosted On
July 1, 2021