Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their wares. As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products but to the culture and the company itself.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team. This position will be will be responsible for the following:
- Respond promptly to all inbound support tickets and emails
- Troubleshoot technical issues and thoroughly communicate them to the Engineering team
- Identify, test, and verify uncovered bugs, providing the development team will clear documentation.
- Create and maintain articles, videos, and other documentation in our Help Center
- Provide email, chat, phone, and video support to customers
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and clients, communicating in a timely, professional, and respectful manner. Serve as a liaison between the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Provide weekly reporting to the management and Operations teams to showcase the common issues/questions customers present and propose scalable solutions.
- Work closely with the Product management team to record and measure customer feedback and feature requests.
- Suggest recommendations for product enhancements utilizing data in addition to customer feedback.
- Provide an uncomplicated and seamless customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally on customer-focused initiatives.
- Participate in testing new features and releases.
November 18, 2021