Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We are adding a detail-oriented Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Intern to our Services Team. This internship will work directly with one of our CRO Coordinators to learn the basics of what our CRO Team does and gain valuable communication skills.
An internship at Hanapin is not your typical internship. An internship with us is learning focused, and it is an opportunity to truly be a part of #hanalife. In a fast-paced agency setting, you’ll learn from and work alongside experts leading the industry in their field. Your individualized training schedule, role-focused projects, and professional development sessions will help you to gain hands-on experience, so you can reach your long-term career goals.
Here are a few things you can expect to do in a typical day:
- Work directly with our CRO team to learn the fundamentals of conversion rate optimization
- Assist with testing, reporting, and analyses for our clients’ landing pages and websites
- Gain hands on experience with CRO platforms like Crazy Egg, Hot Jar, VWO, and Unbounce
This is what we're looking for in you, our future CRO Intern:
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week on-site at our office in Bloomington, IN during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Prior data analysis experience preferred, either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Strong interest in entering a digital marketing career post-graduation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel/Google Sheets, and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Possess a professional attitude with a high attention to detail as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Preference for candidates pursuing a college degree with previous office or customer service experience
Please submit a formal cover letter. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to help you receive college credit in accordance with the required guidelines of your particular college or university. We are currently hiring for Summer 2019 interns.
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor.
We know searching for an internship is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes a position preview assessment prior to interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: CRO Intern
- Classification: Internship, Unpaid
- Department: Services
- Reporting Relationship: CRO Coordinator
- Estimated Start: May 2019
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 2/7/2019Posted On
February 11, 2019