The Operations Associate works with our Accelerate team to ensure the smooth operations of High Alpha Innovation’s startup operations. In this role, you will ensure that all team members, stakeholders, processes, and resources are managed effectively and appropriately coordinated. You will have the opportunity to create consistent and repeatable processes that will ensure the efficient, coordinated and successful launch of our companies.
What you’ll do:
– Collaborate cross-functionally with teams supporting the new company creation process including the operations, talent, finance, accounting and legal teams.
– Create an exceptional experience for our founders and their teams as we work together with our partners to launch and scale a company.
– Manage communication with vendors during the onboarding process of new founders. This could include problem solving insurance requirements for founders, off-boarding of founders released from a team, or communications with vendors when there are tech stack issues or issues with our perks we provide to founders.
– Manage communication with our external partners to ensure their experience with High Alpha Innovation is professional, enjoyable, and confidence-instilling. You’ll proactively communicate project updates, coordinate schedules for events and meetings, and address needs quickly and effectively to develop and maintain strong relationships.
– Create and improve upon standard operating procedures to ensure there is consistency and efficiency across programs and departments
What we need from you:
– Drive to create process and efficiency to operationalize a growing and evolving business
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills, comfort in moving quickly and pivoting with imperfect information
– Technologically savvy, with the ability to learn new platforms and tools quickly
– Excellent relationship-builder and communicator, polished presence, and ability to instill confidence in your work
– Clear and direct communication style with attention to detail and accuracy, high sense of urgency, with an expectation that excellence is the minimum requirement
– Strong, proactive verbal and written communication skills across internal and external stakeholders with a customer service mindset
What we offer:
– Competitive salary plus equity plan
– Medical, dental & vision Insurance with employer HSA contribution
– Company paid STD/LTD and Life Insurance
– Unlimited PTO plan to encourage a healthy work – life balance
– 20 paid company holidays
– 401k with company contribution
– A remote first culture. Work from anywhere in the continental United States
– Company provided laptop plus a monthly technology stipend to help cover additional working expenses
– A collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with a proven venture studio playbook
– The opportunity to create, build and grow innovative products with world class founders
September 19, 2023