High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Studio Platform Associate to develop networks that provide world-class support and advice for new startups launched by High Alpha Innovation. Reporting to the Director, you'll provide a world-class experience for co-founding teams, acting as a single point of contact from incorporation to offboarding, while providing hands-on support to the new companies.
What you’ll do:
- Hold weekly Office Hours -- along with the Directors of Finance and Talent -- with co-founding teams of new startups launched by High Alpha Innovation, connecting them with High Alpha Innovation networks to support them for their first 90-days.
- Develop, cultivate, and leverage networks to provide exponential value to our startups including:
1. FUSION (High Alpha Innovation’s Advisor Network) to identify potential board members, advisors, or industry / subject-matter experts;
2. Pre-Seed and Seed-stage VCs interested in investing in High Alpha Innovation’s startups, providing bespoke investor introductions to our startups;
3. Network of pre-vetted and discounted service and software providers
- Ensure a stellar experience for co-founding teams, acting as quarterback for the Studio support team (Finance, Talent, Marketing, and Design), partnering with the Design and Marketing teams to continuously improve each touchpoint from onboarding to offboarding, and developing a repeatable playbook that ensures each detail is executed.Posted On
May 13, 2021