High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst gathers and interprets financial data, reconciliation and reporting of financial data, formulating reports and recommendations to facilitate decision making. This position will help facilitate forecasting, planning and reporting for the organization and its portfolio companies. This role is both analytical and tactical in nature. The ideal candidate will have meaningful experience in accounting and/or finance, a great attitude and enthusiasm to meet goals in a fast-paced and high-growth organization. Strong ability to apply accounting principles to basic tasks and take responsibility for working with our internal team, compiling financial information, preparing reports, and handling other accounting/analyst functions. The analyst will be capable of completing ad hoc projects with minimal supervision and loves doing so!
What you’ll do:
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Maintain and update financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key performance metrics (KPIs), financial results, and variance reporting for organizational leaders.
- Drive operational improvements across Finance and other stakeholders at High Alpha Innovation with actionable results, reporting findings to leadership and improving forecasting and model accuracy.
- Collaborate and partner with multiple departments across the company.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support.
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
- Develop/maintain reconciliation and reporting process for Corporate Partners and portfolio companies.
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support monthly closing of financial key measurements.
- Support any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers.
- Performs other related duties as assignedPosted On
May 13, 2021