High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Senior Recruiter to source, recruit, and hire for High Alpha Innovation and the companies and studios we launch. You'll own the management of our network, our hiring process, and serve as a brand ambassador - giving the elite talent we hire a phenomenal candidate experience. You’ll recruit a mix of consultants, executives, and technical talent necessary to ideate, launch and scale next-generation enterprise cloud companies.
Our team is expanding quickly, this is the first of three recruiting roles we’ll add to our team this year, so the scope of role responsibility is broad. This role will have the opportunity to be exposed to our executive, technical, or consultant recruiting and specialize in their discipline of choice as our team grows. You’ll report to and work alongside our Head of Talent and help ideate the structure of the talent function at High Alpha Innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offer for a variety of senior and technical roles including consultants, executives, software engineers, designers, and product managers
- Build and maintain a network of top-tier talent, design and implement nurturing and employer branding campaigns to keep that talent engaged
- Serve as a brand ambassador giving candidates and prospects an impactful and positive impression of High Alpha Innovation - you’ll turn strangers into fans and advocates of our business
- Partner with internal hiring managers and our portfolio CEOs to develop and implement effective job descriptions, interview plans, and sourcing strategies
- Lead our diversity efforts in the hiring process, advocating for candidates with underrepresented backgrounds and constantly evolving our equitable and inclusive candidate experience
- Manage our ATS, recruiting metrics and forecasting for our internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date on industry news, best practices and thought leadership
- Actively contribute to new business ideas and our core business of innovation and startup ideation and creationPosted On
May 13, 2021