High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Talent Coordinator to support our talent initiatives including recruiting, human resources, and employee happiness for High Alpha Innovation and the companies and studios we launch. You'll be the right hand of the Director of Talent and be exposed to all areas of the organization. The Talent Coordinator will collaborate on a wide range of activities including management of employee and candidate documents, HR software administration, conducting new hire onboarding, planning and coordination of recruiting and employee events, as well as special projects including talent sourcing, data analysis, and research for new initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have incredible attention to detail, an analytical mind, and the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment. Interest and excitement about startups, tech, and venture is key, this is a great opportunity to learn about the fuel that powers these organizations - talent. Our team is expanding quickly and there are a plethora of growth trajectories from this position including development into recruiting, human resources, executive assistance, marketing, or an Analyst position.
What you’ll do:
- Own the creation and management of employee and candidate documentation including job descriptions, resumes, offer letters, employment agreements, background checks, equity agreements, and promotion and exit records
- Serve as the system administrator for our HRIS, ATS, device management, and other employee systems. You’ll implement, configure, and maintain these systems while being responsible for data entry and organization
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, employee events, team meetings, travel, employee performance reviews, project kickoffs & retros, and development programs
- Create and maintain assets including employee handbooks, performance evaluations, interview training, onboarding materials, employee presentations
- Research best practices, frameworks, and alternative options for recruiting and HR projects as we mature our existing processes and implement new ones for our internal team and the companies we build. You’ll make recommendations and be integral in the decision-making process.
- Keep up-to-date on industry news, best practices and thought leadership
- Actively contribute to new business ideas and our core business of innovation and startup ideation and creationPosted On
May 13, 2021