High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the Co-Founders. We are currently looking for top-tier sales talent to join our team and move our company forward. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
What You’ll Do:
- Rapidly ramp on a unique and nuanced industry with many diverse stakeholders
- Thoughtfully educate prospect on the value and necessity of the product and then effectively demonstrate how the product will alleviate their needs
- Manage complex sales with multiple buyers and varying needs
- Help expand the rapidly growing market by leveraging your sales skills to grow our pipeline, expand our brand, and ultimately, increase revenue by closing deals
- Gain insights on the prospect’s primary issues, communicate the opportunity for our solution to find resolution, and use those insights for product feedback to our development team
- Manage both inbound and outbound customer communication
- Drive revenue by proactively reaching out to both existing and prospective customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers and successfully close deals
- Use your passion for software sales to anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients
- Build pipeline from the ground up
- Learn and effectively communicate pricing models as we continue to define and modify them in our early stage company
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years sales experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A successful sales record in B2B SaaS and a relentless desire and ability to close deals
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- An innate ability to connect with others, leveraging that ability to close deals
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to grow in a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
- As a bonus, experience working in the music industry
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
June 12, 2020