At High Alpha, we partner with exceptional founders to conceive, launch, and scale next-generation B2B SaaS companies through the application of business strategy, world-class design, and product development. We design new businesses from the ground up by providing the critical research, infrastructure, talent, and resources that companies need to innovate and scale quickly.
The Business Design Analyst will work alongside the VP of Business Design to identify, research, validate and advance potential High Alpha Studio companies. The role will be responsible for supporting multiple efforts, including: managing High Alpha’s innovation pipeline, building and maintaining relationships with entrepreneurs, conducting comprehensive market research, managing the High Alpha Sprint Week process, and help execute a variety of programs and events.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the VP of Business Design to identify new SaaS startup concepts for High Alpha
- Organize a process around problem structuring, analysis, and synthesis
- Participate in ongoing customer validation
- Execute a detailed work plan for projects
- Research markets and new business opportunities
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and deliver key insights and opportunities
- Help lead High Alpha’s Sprint Week process on a quarterly basis
- Seek out and build amazing networks of potential co-founders
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 3 years operating within a high growth SaaS business
- Venture experience a strong plus
- Project Management experience required with the ability to manage competing priorities and projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated interest in startup life
- Ability to iterate and execute regardless of industry or market
- Advanced PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Skillful communicator who is comfortable, effective, and influential in meetings with senior management teams
- Self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative team environment
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
January 20, 2020