As the Executive Assistant, you will assist in day to day administrative tasks such as email management, scheduling meetings, and booking travel for several High Alpha executives. You’ll play a big hand in the operations of the office and company culture. You’ll also have opportunities to get involved in special projects and events. We’re looking for a tech savvy go-getter who can jump in with your sleeves rolled up on day one to help get the team organized and ensure that the business operations are running smoothly.
What we need:
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting multiple executives or experience in a similar role with transferable skills and the desire to build a career as an Executive Assistant
- Tech savvy- familiar with Asana, Slack, imessage, and Gsuite
- Poised and professional
- Detail-oriented and enthusiastic, ready to roll up your sleeves and take on projects as they come up;
- Motivated to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of office operations: Continually finding room for improvement in processes and implementing strategies to keep the team organized and efficient;
- A team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues throughout the company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do:
- Coordinate meetings and logistics for leaders and other members of the team as needed.
- Basic administrative duties such as planning and booking travel, completing expense reports, and helping manage task lists.
- Manage inbox and LinkedIn accounts
- Provide with research and other necessary materials for meetings and events.
- Assist with planning events, including travel and logistics.
- Focus on company culture and employee experience.
- Referral program management, thank yous, welcome cards, etc.
June 27, 2019