High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the Co-Founders. We are currently looking for an experienced mobile developer to join our team and propel our product forward. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company as a member of the initial team, this is it!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with our growing team as we launch our mobile features and grow our business
- Establish and adhere to best practices in design thinking and coding mobile applications
- Rapidly address customer issues and use feedback to create long-term solutions
- Use your extensive coding knowledge to bring our product to mobile devices in the most optimal, compatible, and user-friendly manner possible
- Continually pursue opportunities to improve our mobile experience and technology
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience as a mobile engineer in a B2B or B2C technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, mobile application development, or other related field
- Experience with mobile development frameworks such as React Native
- A proven track record in designing, building, and maintaining effective mobile applications
- An ability to prototype and respond both accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- A desire to be an influential team member of a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to the rapidly changing field and our rapidly growing and evolving market
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
June 22, 2020