High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CTO. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our growing design team. As a Product Designer, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners to create and launch new software from the ground up. You will have the unique opportunity to lead product design for our new startup and rapidly prototype new and innovative software interfaces and experiences. You'll also become a part of the High Alpha network of experienced SaaS experts and operators including a community of 25+ designers across our Studio portfolio.
Visit highalpha.design to see our latest work.
What You’ll Do
- Own and develop design solutions from ideation to execution.
- Assist in the definition and scoping of new product MVPs.
- Work directly with the product and engineering teams to develop new product features that deliver meaningful experiences and are supported by selected technology.
- Talk to prospects and potential users to validate concepts and develop thoughtful solutions.
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback on creative work.
- Deliver high-fidelity assets for new products and services.
- Obsessively refine every interaction and visual design detail.
- Present and explain design ideas and concepts to our co-founders with confidence.
- Create and define product design systems and components that will allow for the continued development of new features in an efficient and consistent manner.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years professional design experience.
- A thoughtfully-presented portfolio that demonstrates a refined aesthetic, the ability to think conceptually, and excellent visual and product design skills.
- Ability to take lead and own one’s own tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in UX research methods.
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Proven experience creating high-fidelity designs in Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience working with engineering teams to develop designs that align with technical realities.
- The ability to create prototypes using Origami, Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS or other tools.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
July 14, 2020