High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CTO of the new company. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it! The role will serve as a technical leader setting the vision for a scalable technology stack and software architecture while being hands on and ultimately responsible for driving implementation forward.
A great candidate is comfortable taking on big challenges, moving fast with an eye on the future, and wearing multiple hats at once. Key skill sets include: Node, API development, API integrations, Docker, and video streaming technologies (RTMP, HLS, ffmpeg). Strong communication and strategic leadership skills are strongly desired.
The company is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new user-facing features
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly-scalable APIs
- Leverage design patterns & best practices within new codebases
- Scope and refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Hands-on experience with Node, API integrations, Docker, and video streaming technologies (RTMP, HLS, ffmpeg).
- Hands-on experience with Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud), Micro services, REST APIs, and API Development
- Experience establishing continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of WebRTC, Video and Audio Streaming, and Chat technologies a plus
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
June 23, 2020