High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the Co-Founders. We are currently looking for top-tier engineering talent to join our team and propel our product forward. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with our growing team as we perfect our design and user-facing features
- Advocate for end-user functionality while keeping business and engineering constraints in mind
- Establish and adhere to best practices in design thinking and user-centric principles
- Collaborate with our design team to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Rapidly address customer issues and use feedback to revolutionize long-term solutions
- Use your extensive knowledge of front-end technologies to foster alignment and compatibility in the platform
- Design, build, and maintain our production services
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7+ years of front-end engineering experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A proven track record in front-end engineering for a B2B SaaS company
- Highly proficient in CSS and responsive design, with strong experience translating high fidelity designs into pixel-perfect code across multiple devices.
- An ability to prototype and respond accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- An ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to be a key part of a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market and customer needs
- As a bonus, experience working in the streaming tech industry
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
June 22, 2020