High Alpha is hiring a full stack developer for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CTO. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
Key skill sets include: React, Node, GraphQL, API design and development. WebRTC and Real Time Chat chat experience are a plus. Looking for team players who are not afraid to tackle new problems.
The company is based in Indianapolis, but is building a 100% remote team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new user-facing features
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly-scalable APIs
- Build and test integrations with some of top SaaS platforms
- Leverage design patterns & best practices within new codebases
- Scope and refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Hands-on experience with React, Node, Firebase, CSS and Typescript
- Hands on experience with Cloud (AWS/GCP), GraphQL and REST APIs
- Experience working with continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of WebRTC, Video and Audio Streaming, and Chat technologies a plus
What We Value:
- Team players who are comfortable taking on big challenges and moving fast
- Comfortable working in a remote first environment
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted On
October 15, 2020