At iA, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in pharmacy technology. iA is a leading provider of high-volume pharmacy automation solutions, partnering with pharmacy providers to create high volume centralized solutions that help optimize prescription fulfillment providing patient choice for how they get their prescription while pharmacists deliver impactful patient care. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients. Pharmacy automation and software solutions work hard behind the scenes so pharmacists can get out front and work with patients.
Why work at iA? At iA, we know the most important assets of our company are the people who work here, and we hope our optimism for the future of iA is shared by each and every one of our employees.
*This position must report daily on-site to either our Johnson City, NY office or our new Indianapolis IN facility.
Provides technical consultation, problem resolution, and support in customer’s network and Pharmacy
Management System, using available documentation, acquired knowledge, computer analysis techniques and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Using self-developed, available tools, experience, and judgement, analyzes and determines if equipment is defective and needs to be returned for service. If defective, issues proper RMA to customer.
· Consults customers on installation of new/replacement equipment and software upgrades to ensure satisfaction.
· Interface with Innovation Associates Customer Support, Customer Engineering, and Counting Technology to obtain technical assistance, to coordinate return of defective components and coordinate shipment of
· Records all call related information, performs analysis and reporting as requested in a timely, accurate and concise manner.
· Drives continuous improvement for all Customer Service implementation and activities while upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
· Maintains a broad knowledge of computer technology, equipment, and systems. Participates
in group, as well as independent projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Technical knowledge dealing with Networking , Software, and/or Automation.
· Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner
· Ability to learn ne technical products and eventually become a SME through training ..
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Prefer MicroSoft SQL Server experiencePosted On
February 9, 2021