Marketing CRM Coordinator/Data Steward
The Marketing CRM Coordinator/Data Steward will be responsible for providing oversight of the information stored in the Firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) database, InterAction. The Marketing CRM Coordinator/Data Steward must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with time sensitive materials, and maintain strict confidentiality due to the nature of the position.
Essential Job Duties:
• Serve as an advocate for the CRM system throughout the Firm.
• Oversee data change management by reviewing changes made by end-users.
• Oversee the integrity of the data in the CRM, ensuring duplicates are kept to a minimum, data is consistent and features are properly utilized.
• Create and provide consistency regarding mailing lists.
• Develop and run searches and reports as requested.
• Responsible for the integration of data into CRM (i.e., new clients and respective client data, email marketing analytics).
• Provide supplementary assistance and training to employees throughout the Firm.
• Responsible for the utilization and processing of information through the Firm’s ERM.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
• 1-5 years of CRM experience is required. InterAction experience is a plus.
• A high proficiency in Excel is required.
• Must have a positive, customer service attitude.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Ice Miller LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.