We are looking for a full-time Senior Site Reliability Engineer to develop our new cloud-based infrastructure. You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the design, operation, availability, change management, performance, monitoring, security, and emergency response of our global infrastructure, as well as creating and maintaining our continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines. You will assist our application engineers and automation experts as they design and develop infrastructure to improve resiliency, security, and data availability.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent employment experience.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity.
- Experience managing large numbers of systems in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) utilizing infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, TerraForm, etc).
- Deep understanding of cloud and application security with a desire to enforce best practices.
- Understanding of cloud database solutions and experience administering large-scale deployments
- Fundamental understanding of distributed systems including: AWS Well-Architected, Microservices, and the Twelve Factor App.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation
- Architect, author and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability and security of the platform.
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms, and application
- Work closely with developers to debug application issues by evaluating application logs, stack traces, and system metrics
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays and Flexible Vacation
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits
October 5, 2020