This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Indigo BioAutomation is using today’s best software technology to improve medical care. Indigo’s flagship SaaS product, ASCENT, provides automated data analysis and enhanced workflows to Mass Spectrometry. The expanding market adoption of ASCENT is creating new opportunities for the company. Indigo is seeking experienced and passionate software talent to meet these new opportunities.
At Indigo, we strive to create exceptional products built on solid science, intentional design, and clean code. Indigo is a community of passionate and skilled individuals working together to make an impact on medical care.
We believe in creating space for team members to do their best work. We minimize organizational distractions, provide transparent promotion and compensation systems, coach skill building in both team and one-on-one sessions, and utilize the best tools and techniques for the job.
If you want to work in a place that will challenge you to reach the next level while building products that matter, then we want to talk with you.
As a software engineer at Indigo, you will design and build the platform, systems, and experiences that bring our products to life. We are looking for software engineers at all levels of experience.
– Producing quality software designs, clean code, and complete automated tests as an individual and with a team
– Using clear communication to work effectively with team members across multiple disciplines
– Mastering new languages and technologies
– Practicing self-discipline to get things done in a high autonomy environment
A Particular Set of Skills
We are looking for team members that bring solid fundamental skills along with a passion in one or more of the following areas:
UX and Interaction Design
Help transform complex activities into clear and elegant interactions.
– Prototyping new interactions, analyzing information architecture, and testing usability in a complex domain
– Analyzing real user data to identify trends and opportunities
– Staying current with the field of interaction design and data presentation
Front-end Technologies we currently use:
– Core Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) Elm
Platform and Database Design
Help create a robust infrastructure stack for our product including container, service, and messaging systems as well as database schema design and implementation.
Opportunities to contribute include:
– Packaging cloud architecture technologies to provide a powerful and consistent platform for development, deployment, and production
– Selecting appropriate database technologies and designing schema strategies for a variety of product needs
Platform and Data Technologies we currently use:
– Docker, Kubernetes, AWS MongoDB/TokuMX PostgreSQL/AWS Redshift
Algorithms and Machine Learning
Work with world class scientists to design, implement, and improve automated data analysis and auto-adjusting algorithms.
– Implementing high performance, numerically critical algorithms
– Analyzing algorithm capabilities and identifying opportunities for improvement –
– Staying current with machine learning strategies and applying appropriate techniques to improve our products
If you are interested in working at Indigo BioAutomation, please send your resume to email@example.com