Iris is a web-based, client relationship management (CRM) system designed for photographers and creatives. This small-business management system has helped thousands of photographers streamline their businesses by automating many of the back-end office tasks that come with running a small business.
As a software engineer, you are responsible for building upon existing features, assisting in building new features, and triaging and resolving bugs.
- Develop features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested and performant way
- Collaborate with CTO and CEO to create and understand feature specifications, requirements and development plans
- Solve technical problems of small and moderate scope
- Write code that meets the company’s code quality and stylistic standards
- Deploy features and improvements
*Please see full job posting to confirm you meet minimum requirementsPosted On
October 21, 2019