Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are pivotal to the success of our organization. You are the face of Employ, delivering results through evangelizing our award-winning platform and getting would-be customers excited to learn more. Your role revolves around fueling the Sales Team with qualified opportunities. Your success is driven by your ability to research, qualify and nurture leads in the early stages of their relationship with Employ.
What you'll be doing:
•Drive organizational success by conducting outbound sales and marketing activities
• Spearhead research, cold calling, pipeline development, and contacting prospects
• Learn more about our prospective customers through hosting discovery calls to
document and organize their needs
• Deliver compelling, brief demonstrations of our tools
• Leverage Salesforce (SFDC) to ensure efficient lead management
• Fully document your activities in SFDC
• Develop new business contacts to stimulate sales pipelines
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to speed up sales cycles
• Deliver exceptional results as a part of a team and independently
What you'll bring:
• 2-year post-secondary degree in business or a related field (Preferred)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Be a positive, self-starter and have a desire to exceed expectations at every
• Strong organization skills with a focus on even the smallest detail
• Prior experience in phone sales strongly preferred
• You must be tenacious, unflappable, and relentless in your desire to deliver results
• Strong decision making/problem-solving skills are a MUST
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.
August 18, 2023