Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
As Employ's People Business Partner, you will be primarily supporting our Sales and Marketing lines of business. We are a global organization with Employsters in the U.S., Canada, the UK, and India. Building relationships. supporting and growing our employees are our Business Partners' top priorities.
What you will do:
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable US and
Canadian federal and state/territory requirements, conducting investigations and
• Act as a resource for strategic support on all People related initiatives and
• Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive
and complex employee relations matters, including performance management,
terminations, and other People related matters
• Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then
coordinate implementation and delivery
• Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages,
performance evaluation programs and job descriptions
• Act as a change agent related to any people related initiatives
• Assist international employees with Immigration matters
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements for day to day management of
employees, reducing legal risks and complying with legal requirements and
partners with legal as needed/required
What you will bring:
• Must have experience complying with employment and labor regulations in
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working
directly with all levels within company
• Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment
with sensitive/ confidential issues
• Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and
demonstrated ability to influence
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly
in a variety of communication settings and styles.
• Startup experience preferred
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business, preferred
What you will get:
• Competitive salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
• PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• An experience you will cherish forever
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.
August 18, 2023